2020 Kartland Performance Spring League details:
– Weekly structured Indoor Karting League.
– 8 week long racing season starting Feb. 20, and ending April 23rd.
– A pre-qualifying time of 22.50 on our current track is required.
– Races every Thursday Night, taking March 12th & 19th off for spring break.
– Option to pay all 8 weeks in advance for a discounted rate, or pay nightly.
– League racers will receive $15 races on the weekdays to practice.
This year for our spring league, we have joined the American E-Kart Championship. The winner of our spring league will get a chance to travel to Florida to represent Kartland Performance and compete for a chance to win a $10,000 grand prize!
The American E-Kart Championship (AEKC) powered by Monster Energy is a nationwide indoor karting series where over 20+ karting facilities from around the nation compete for the $10,000 grand prize and title as “America’s Fastest E-Kart Racer”. Competitors can choose to race at any of the participating locations. Champions from each of the tracks will then earn a berth to race in the AEKC Finals. Not only is the AEKC officially sanctioned by the World Karting Association (WKA), the AEKC was aired on ESPN Ocho multiple times in a 30 minute documentary, “American E-Kart Championship: Anyone’s Race”.